School Jokes

Posted by V.Prashannth-The Avatar Tuesday, April 27, 2010

  1. Teacher: Ramu, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
    Ramu: Me!
  2. Teacher: What a pair of strange socks you are wearing, one is green and one is blue with red spots!
    Ramu: Yes it's really strange. I've got another pair of the same at home.

  3. Teacher: Shamu, go to the map and find North America.
    Shamu: Here it is!
    Teacher: Correct. Now, Ramu, who discovered America?
    Ramu: Shamu!

  4. Teacher: Ramu, your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the same as your brother's. Did u copy his?
    Ramu: No, teacher, it's the same dog!

  5. Teacher: "George Washington not only chopped down his father's Cherry tree, but also
    admitted doing it. Now do you know why his father didn't punish him?"
    Ramu: "Because George still had the axe in his hand."

  6. Teacher: How can you prevent diseases caused by biting insects?
    Ramu: Don't bite any.

  7. Teacher: Now, children, if I saw a man beating a donkey and stopped him, what virtue would
    I be showing?
    Ramu: Brotherly love.

  8. Teacher: Daddy, have you ever been to Egypt?
    Father: No. Why do you ask that?
    Teacher: Well, where did you get THIS mummy then?
  9. Teacher: What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
    Ramu: A teacher

  10. Teacher: Ramu, why do you always get so dirty?
    Ramu: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.

  11. Teacher: Ramu, why are you doing your maths sums on the floor?
    Ramu: You told me to do it without using tables!

  12. Teacher: Why are you late?
    Ramu: Because of the sign.
    Teacher: What sign?
    Ramu: The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."

  13. Teacher: "Can anybody give an example of COINCIDENCE?"
    Ramu: "Sir, my Mother and Father got married on the sameday sametime."

  14. Teacher: Now, Ramu, tell me frankly do you say prayers before eating?
    Ramu: No sir, I don't have to, my mom is a good cook.

  15. Ramu: "How should I convey the news to my father that I've failed?"
    Shamu: "You just send a telegram: Result declared, past year's performance repeated".

  16. Teacher: Ramu, how do you spell "crocodile"?
    Ramu: "K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L"
    Teacher: No, that's wrong
    Ramu: Maybe it's wrong, but you ask me how I spell it!
  17. Ramu: My father is so old that when he was in school, history was called current affairs.
  18. Teacher: "Which is more important to us, the sun or the moon?"
    Ramu: "The moon".
    Teacher: "Why?"
    Ramu: "The moon gives us light at night when we need it but the sun gives us light only in the
    day time when we don't need it".
  19. Teacher: Ramu, give me a sentence starting with " I ".
    Ramu: I is...
    Teacher: No, Ramu. Always say, "I am."
    Ramu: All right... "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."

  20. Teacher: What is the chemical formula for water?
    Ramu: "HIJKLMNO"!!
    Teacher: What are you talking about?
    Ramu: Yesterday you said it's H to O!
  21. Teacher: "Ramu, you talk a lot !"
    Ramu: "It's a family tradition".
    Teacher: "What do you mean?"
    Ramu: "Sir, my grandpa was a street hawker, my father is a teacher".
    Teacher: "What about your mother?"
    Ramu: "She's a woman".

  22. Ramu: Dad, can you write in the dark?
    Father: I think so. What do you want me to write?
    Ramu: Your name on this report card.

Posted via email from Prashannth.V

0 comments

Post a Comment